Admission to BPT Program
Course : Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
Seats : 40
Duration : 4 year with 1/2 year rotatory internship
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidate belonging to all categories for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course should have passed the Higher Secondary Course examination (Academic Stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates who have studied abroad and have passed the equivalent qualification as determined by the Association of Indian Universities will form the guideline to determine the eligibility and must have passed in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English upto 12th Standard level.
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination of National Open School with a minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group subjects.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language.
A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December on the year of admission to the BPT degree course.
Method of Selection and Admission
As per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Orissa.
The students shall be admitted into the college by the end of August each year. Classes of Odd Semesters will begin from September each year.
Duration of the Course
The Course shall extend over a period of four academic years, each year comprising of two semesters and the candidates will be full time students.
There shall be compulsory full time internship extending over a period of six months.